1) Deposit payments
We require a deposit payment to secure all appointment dates and times for all of our services.
Bookings are secured by email confirmation
upon receipt of your deposit.
All deposit payments to be received by Bank
Transfer or Paypal.
Deposits for bridal makeup bookings
Wedding makeup trial: Full payment is required before the date of the service
- Within UK mainland: Bridal services are secured upon receipt of a
deposit of 50% of the total fee.
- Outside UK: Bridal services are secured upon a receipt of 50% of the
total fee agreed.
- Full payment to be received by bank transfer or Paypal a day before
- Cash payment accepted on the day of the service if the client has
informed us by email.
- Full payments of the balance of the fee to be received 1 week before the event date.
- If the event is less than 1 week away full payment is required to secure the booking (unless the client has agreed with us to pay the remaining amount in cash on the day).
Occasion Makeups and other services:
- For appointments reserved 12 weeks to 6 months in advance, we
require 7 days notice cancellation.
- For appointments reserved within 12 weeks of the appointment date we
require 48 hours notice for cancellations.
- The same applies for make-up lessons, kids parties and make-up
shopping experience bookings.
- For cancellations made less than the notice times above, the full
cost of the booking will be charged.
- Deposits are non-refundable for all bookings cancelled within 12
weeks of the date reserved.
- Cancellations received by email before 12 weeks will be refunded in
Cancellations are only accepted and valid if
received by email
4) Bridal MakeUp
- Bridal makeup trials: A maximum of 2.5 hours is allocated for bridal
trials. Any additional time requested for trial sessions will have to be booked
as a repeat trial
- Repeat trials incurs the same booking fee
5) Travel Expenses
Within mainland UK:
- Travel expenses are incurred for services outside of London such as
train or bus fares.
- Taxi fares to and from the nearest station to the venue if location
is further than a walkable distance.
- Outside UK:
- Travel expenses to and from airport and/ or train station, which may
include a taxi ride.
- Return rail tickets, flights
and/or boat tickets for all team members from nearest airport/stations or ports.
- All additional travel
required at the destination related to provision of services at the event.
- The accommodation can be organised and booked by the client. All
accommodation expenses are incurred by the client.
- We can sort all accommodation bookings and will make sure we find the
best and cost effective option, all expenses are incurred by the client.
£50 will be charged for subsistence per
person for every day spent away from home for a booking either within UK
mainland or abroad.
- It is the client’s responsibility to inform the make-up artists of
any potential issues such as skin sensitivity, skin allergies and so forth.
- It is also the responsibility of the client to inform the make-up
artists of any skin lesions or any contagious issues such as cold sores/herpes,
conjunctivitis and so forth. We may not be able to work on a client or an area
due to safety.
- The make-up artists cannot be held liable for any conditions as
stated above or any conditions unknown to the client at the time of the
9) Gift vouchers
- Gift vouchers are available as e-vouchers by email.
- You can book your preferred service or services as a gift
- Gift vouchers are only refundable if cancelled via email within 14
days of purchase. Refunds will be issued within 7 days of receipt of
- Dates reserved for Gift Vouchers can only be amended if emailed at
least 2 weeks prior to the service date.
10) Individual Lashes
- Individual lash application is available and included in the price
(up to 6 individual lashes per eye).
- May you request more lashes, an extra charge will be added to the
total. Calculating £2.50 per extra lash above a total of 12 individual lashes.
- You are welcome to have or bring your own set of lashes which we can
attach for you.